ATeam Moving and Storage - Horrible nightmare experience

Wylie, Texas 0 comments

The worst nightmare move ever!!!These guys will hold your stuff hostage!!!

Please do your homework!!! Look them up on the better business bureau - They have a D minus rating!!! They will give you a low price, move slow as molasses and then half way through tell you there is an additional 2 to 3 hour charge of at least $200. They do this half way through so the owner can get on the phone with the movers and tell them to take your stuff to the shop.

The owner will then tell you if you do not pay right then you can pick your stuff up at his warehouse and pay there. He lied about when he was going to come. He made us wait all day and lied every time we talked to him about where he was. He finally cancelled at the end of the day.

Worst experience ever!!!

Please call feel free to send me an email planogtuck@me.com before you hire this company.We went to warehouse in richardson and there was three people there looking for him with the same story.

Review about: Moving Companies.

ATeam Moving and Storage - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Dallas, Texas 0 comments

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!We hired A Team Moving & Storage to move my son from Dallas to Los Angeles.

The employees who picked up the household items in Dallas were very accomodating. But from there it went immediately downhill. TV and several boxes of household itmes were lost, furniture was damaged, driver refused to reassemble all furniture as per the contract, and my signature was forged on the Credit Card Authorizatin Form. This is all in addition to the fact that the driver threatened my son.

As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

This is not a company I would recommend as management is very unethical.

Review about: Moving Companies.

ATeam Moving and Storage - Misleading Quotes; Damage to Home

Richardson, Texas 0 comments

I hired this company (A Team Moving and Storage, 1417 Exchange Drive, Richardson, TX (469) 229-0751) to move my household goods from one house in Allen, TX to our new home in Lantana, TX in November, 2012.Issue 1: I provided them a complete and accurate list of all of my household goods, and got a quote of about $800 for moving costs.

In the end, they ended up charging me close to $3000. That's one thing. More importantly, 2: They not only damaged my washer, but they also caused damaged to my brand new, new construction home. They hit the edge of the front door, made scratches on the floor, and hit several walls.

I am a reasonable person and understand these things happen, so I was not upset about it. I just expected the company to do the right thing and reimburse me for the damages. NEVER HAPPENED. In fact, they blamed ME for taking just THREE days in which to report the damages (because family was in town for Thanksgiving I did not want to deal with them at the time).

They said "We don't know that you didn't cause those damages." I disputed the only portion of the moving costs that I could, with VISA, because I put about $800 on the credit card. In a letter to VISA, they LIED and were MISLEADING by saying that I could file a claim with their insurance, all the while knowing that their insurance only covers damage to GOODS (items moved), not damage to the home itself. In their letter to VISA they even accused me of trying to get out of paying my moving costs, EVEN THOUGH they admitted that their own movers admitted damaging my front door.

This is a shady, lying, misleading, nasty company that blames their own customers for any problems they cause.Do yourself a favor and never do business with them!